|“||Free will is not free.||”|
Summary[edit | edit source]
|“||Follow the dawn of artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin in this dark odyssey that begins in a world where every human appetite can be indulged.||”|
Cast[edit | edit source]
Episodes[edit | edit source]
|No.||Title||Directed By||Written By||Original Air Date||Viewership (million)|
|1||"Parce Domine"||Jonathan Nolan||Lisa Joy & Jonathan Nolan||March 15, 2020||0.901|
|2||"The Winter Line"||Richard J. Lewis||Matthew Pitts & Lisa Joy||March 22, 2020||0.778|
|3||"The Absence of Field"||Amanda Marsalis||Denise Thé||March 29, 2020||0.801|
|4||"The Mother of Exiles"||Paul Cameron||Jordan Goldberg & Lisa Joy||April 5, 2020||0.78|
|5||"Genre"||Anna Foerster||Karrie Crouse & Jonathan Nolan||April 12, 2020||0.77|
|6||"Decoherence"||Jennifer Getzinger||Suzanne Wrubel & Lisa Joy||April 19, 2020||0.77|
|7||"Passed Pawn"||Helen Shaver||Gina Atwater||April 26, 2020||0.81|
|8||"Crisis Theory"||Jennifer Getzinger||Jonathan Nolan & Denise Thé||May 3, 2020||0.89|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This section was compiled before the Season was released. Some readers might find it interesting to see how details emerged, and how many were accurate - so the section will be left here as it is for the moment.
- The main focus of the season will be the "real world" that Dolores, Bernard, and the host-version of Charlotte Hale have arrived in.
- Though it will not be a major focus, the host versions of the Man in Black and Emily seen at the end of "The Passenger" and their point in the timeline will be a part of the season.
- The artificial worlds of the Sublime (the new world for the hosts) and the Forge will not be the main focus, but may play into the story again at some point.
- Who exactly is inhabiting the host body of Charlotte Hale after Dolores left it will be addressed.
- Ed Harris said that shooting for this season will begin in June 2019.
- Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy said that Season Three will feel like a fresh start for the show and be very different from Season One and Two.
- Actor Antonio Banderas was rumored to be under consideration for a villian role, however no confirmation has been given.
- There is a new robot, called George. He is a Delos model G-267, and does not talk.
- Jonathan Nolan confirmed at SDCC, that the theme of this season will be "The New World".
- There will only be eight episodes — the shortest season so far.
- This season will feature Maeve in the Warworld , another theme park at Delos Destinations.
- Luke Hemsworth, Angela Sarafyan, Tao Okamoto, Simon Quarterman and Vincent Cassel are only credited for their respective episode appearances.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Promotional[edit | edit source]
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
This gallery is generated automatically from the Categories "Images from Season Three" and "Images from Behind the Scenes". Images that are in both of these two categories appear in the gallery after a short time.
References[edit | edit source]
- ‘Westworld’ Season 3 Finally Gets Premiere Date From HBO
- 03.15.20 #Westworld - Westworld (@WestworldHBO) - Twitter
- WESTWORLD RENEWED FOR SEASON 3
- Episode 1 Viewership
- Episode 2 Viewership
- Episode 3 Viewership
- Metcalf, Mitch (April 7, 2020). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.5.2020". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 7, 2020
- Metcalf, Mitch (April 14, 2020). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 412.2020". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 14, 2020
- Metcalf, Mitch (April 21, 2020). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.19.2020". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 21, 2020
- Metcalf, Mitch (April 28, 2020). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.26.2020". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- Metcalf, Mitch (May 5, 2020). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 5.3.2020". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- 'Westworld' Creator on Season 3: "It's Going to be a Whole New World"
- Even Ed Harris doesn't know where Westworld is going
- A Radical Shift
- Antonio Banderas Cast Addition
- Westworld adds Vincent Cassel
- Westworld season 3: Everything we know about Aaron Paul's Robot Buddy
- The Theme of Westworld Season 3 is “The New World”
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named