Things We Know
- Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores Abernathy
- Jeffrey Wright as Bernard Lowe
- Thandie Newton as Maeve Millay
- Rodrigo Santoro as Hector Escaton
- Tessa Thompson as ? (see below)
- Aaron Paul as Caleb
- Lena Waithe as TBA
- Vincent Cassel as TBA
- Kid Cudi as Francis
- With Ed Harris as Man in Black
- Leonardo Nam as Felix Lutz
- Ptolemy Slocum as Sylvester
- Nadine Lewington as Irene Gerhart
- Christian Stamm as Sauer
- Tommy Flanagan as Conells
- Marshawn Lynch as TBA
- Pom Klementieff (possibly) as TBA
- The main focus of the season will be the "real world" that Dolores, Bernard, and the host-version of Charlotte Hale have arrived in.
- Though it will not be a major focus, the host versions of the Man in Black and Emily seen at the end of "The Passenger" and their point in the timeline will be a part of the season.
- The artificial worlds of the Sublime (the new world for the hosts) and the Forge will not be the main focus, but may play into the story again at some point.
- Who exactly is inhabiting the host body of Charlotte Hale after Dolores left it will be addressed.
- Ed Harris said that shooting for this season will begin in June 2019.
- Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy said that Season Three will feel like a fresh start for the show and be very different from Season One and Two.
- Actor Antonio Banderas was rumored to be under consideration for a villian role, however no confirmation has been given.
- There is a new robot, called George. He is a Delos model G-267, and does not talk.
- Jonathan Nolan confirmed at SDCC, that the theme of this season will be "The New World".
- There will only be eight episodes — the shortest season so far.
First Look Trailer
Behind the Scenes
This gallery is generated automatically from the Categories "Images from Season Three" and "Images from behind the scenes". Images that are in both of these two categories appear in the gallery after a short time.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 ‘Westworld’ Season 3 Will Have Fewer Episodes Than First 2 Seasons (Exclusive)
- ↑ WESTWORLD RENEWED FOR SEASON 3
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 'Westworld' Creator on Season 3: "It's Going to be a Whole New World"
- ↑ Even Ed Harris doesn't know where Westworld is going
- ↑ A Radical Shift
- ↑ Antonio Banderas Cast Addition
- ↑ Westworld adds Vincent Cassel
- ↑ Westworld season 3: Everything we know about Aaron Paul's Robot Buddy
- ↑ The Theme of Westworld Season 3 is “The New World”