|“||Oh God, it’s incredible!||”|
|“||Better be, for what we’re paying.||”|
Sweetwater is a small town near the center of the Westworld park.
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||The train will deposit you in this bustling town upon your arrival to Westworld. This vibrant community features a number of friendly people engaged in all sorts of trade, but stay on your toes — the occasional bandit or ne'er-do-well could sneak in. Play a game of faro at the Mariposa Saloon or relax in luxury lodging at the Coronado — no matter what you choose, our hosts aim to please.||”|
– Official Description
Locations within Sweetwater[edit | edit source]
- Train Platform
- Main Street
- Mariposa Saloon
- Dr. O'Rourke's clinic
- Coronado Restaurant - the luxury hotel and restaurant
- A. Mull Embalmer & Undertaker
- County Recording Office
- Bank Trust
- Dillin & Foote
- Gazette Office
- G. Benz Harness
- Guns, Pistols & Ammunition Shop
- H. Sharp General Store
- Lehmer Bro. Tailor Shop
- Livery & Board
- McIntyre Shipping & Freight
- McGinty Sash & Door Co.
- Mining Exchange
- Photographer's Shop
- Sonsky & Sons Smoking Tobacco Snuff & Cigars
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Season One
- Season Two
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the interactive map of Westworld (at DiscoverWestworld.com) the location of Sweetwater was moved during the first season.
- This town is most probably named after the Sweetwater from the Sergio Leone Western movie, Once Upon a Time in the West (1968).
- Sweetwater, Texas is the seat of Nolan County.
- Several scenes were shot in Agua Dulce, California, which means "Sweet Water" in Spanish.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.