Work in Progress
The Westworld Timeline
Westworld is "Set at the intersection of the near future and the re-imagined past..." So, Arnold and Ford are already at work, somewhere,
All dates are reckoned by the mention of June 15, 2052 as the date of Maeve's near escape, taken from the security footage on the official Westworld website.
2012 to 2018
- Arnold writes the host's initial code.
- Arnold builds Dolores Abernathy. Her initial form is entirely mechanical underneath.
- Dolores is taken to the outside world by Robert Ford and Arnold Weber, hoping to use her as part of a demonstration about the work they are doing. Arnold decides that Dolores is not ready for such a role.
- Arnold takes her on a tour of the place that will become his home and talks about his son, Charlie.
- Logan Delos meets with representatives of the Argos Initiative, Angela and Akecheta. During a demonstration, Logan is amazed at the lifelike nature of the hosts.
- Arnold's son, Charlie, dies. That loss convinces him to try and create life in Dolores.
- Robert Ford and Arnold Weber lived in the park for three years before it opened, in a time Ford considered to be "pure creation."
- Arnold Weber begins private sessions with Dolores Abernathy, in an effort to prod her towards consciousness.
- During the private sessions, Arnold contemplates resetting Dolores to an earlier build. When Dolores asks if she has changed or made a mistake, Arnold realises that making mistakes is part of evolution and promises to preserve her current build as long as she keeps their sessions private.
- Arnold offers to free Dolores from the pain and grief of losing her parents; Dolores replies that it is the only thing she has left of them. The seemingly unscripted response, and Dolores' belief that there is something wrong with the world, prompt Arnold to reveal the existence of a secret game; "The Maze." If she finds the center of the Maze, then she will be free.
- Arnold believes that Dolores is reaching consciousness through the use of the "reveries" code and decides to tell Ford, believing that they cannot open the park.
- Dolores witnesses Robert Ford storming into Arnold Weber's office and begin arguing with him.
- Ford disagrees with Arnold's belief, and orders Dolores to be rolled back, to be reset to a previous build.
- Arnold merges Dolores with the Wyatt narrative and directs her to kill all the other hosts with Teddy's help. On Arnold's instruction, she kills Arnold himself, and then Teddy before turning the gun on herself.
- Ford appears to view these events just as a setback. He moves ahead with park's opening and Arnold is written out of the official history.
Past events of "Chestnut" occur:
- William and Logan Delos take the train to Westworld. This is William's first visit, but Logan has been before. They go through orientation and William meets Angela.
- William and Logan take the train to Sweetwater. Logan warns William that nearly every character is the start of a narrative so be careful who he talks to. William helps an old man who was thrown from a cart into the mud.
- During dinner, the old man tries to recruit William into a treasure hunt. Logan stabs him through the hand at the dinner table with a fork.
- William meets Dolores Abernathy for the first time.
Past events of "The Stray" occur:
- In Sweetwater, the bounty hunter Holden brings the criminal Horace Calhoun in for the bounty on him. William witnessed Calhoun escape custody and gun down several bystanders before taking Clementine Pennyfeather hostage. William kills the bandit and Logan congratulates him for finally getting into the spirit of things.
- Holden offers to take them on a bounty hunt and William convinced Logan to accept.
- While camping out on the hunt, William and Logan are shocked to find Dolores Abernathy has stumbled into their camp.
Past events of "Dissonance Theory" occur:
- Dolores wakes with a gun in her hand near William and Logan. Logan believes the Westworld staff literally directed her to their location since Dolores was one of the few things that William reacted to in Sweetwater.
- Dolores, William, and Logan reach Las Mudas in the company of Holden.
- Holden leads William, Logan, and Dolores to a homestead where their bounty, Slim Miller is holed up. After a shootout, they capture Slim.
- Riding to collect the bounty, Slim mentions that El Lazo will pay more for his safe return. Logan realizes that they have found an "easter egg." He kills Holden, frees Slim and convinces William to go "black hat" with him. They head to Pariah.
Past events of "Contrapasso" occur:
- Dolores, William, Logan, and Slim arrive at Pariah. They encounter the Confederados and Slim promises them a meeting with El Lazo.
- Dolores, William, and Logan meet El Lazo the day after arriving. El Lazo recruits them to steal nitro from the Union Army.
- Dolores, William and Logan steal the Union nitro, although Slim Miller is killed.
- During the celebration, El Lazo moves to double-cross the Confederados by swapping the nitro and hiding it in dead bodies. When the Confederados find out, they turn on El Lazo and the others. They take Logan captive, and William and Dolores leave him behind.
- Boarding a train, William and Dolores escape with El Lazo.
Past events of "Trompe L'Oeil" occur:
- Dolores, William, and El Lazo are on the train as it moves through Ghost Nation territory.
- William expresses his feelings for Dolores and they have sex.
- The train is attacked by Confederados. William, Dolores, El Lazo, and the rebels escape.
- William and Dolores part company with El Lazo.
Past events of "Trace Decay" occur:
- Dolores and William come across a group of Confederados who have been killed by the Ghost Nation.
- Dolores and William reach the former site of Escalante where Dolores has flashbacks to the time that the hosts were being trained in the town before seeing herself shooting the townspeople.
- Dolores does not know what is real anymore, and tries to shoot herself. William decides to take her back to Sweetwater.
- Logan and a group of Confederados arrive and take them captive.
Past events of "The Well-Tempered Clavier" occur:
- Dolores and William are captives of Logan and the Confederados. William pleads with Logan to let them go, believing that Dolores is different and wants to take her out of the park.
- William and Logan argue, and Logan reminds William about Juliet.
- Logan slices open Dolores stomach, revealing her mechanical insides. She cuts Logan's face and escapes.
- William and Logan seemingly reconcile.
- Logan wakes up to find that William has killed all the Confederados with a knife. He threatens Logan with the knife, tells him that he is in charge, and that Logan is going to help him find Dolores.
Past events of "The Bicameral Mind" occur:
- William and a tied-up Logan meet up with El Lazo who says he knows where to find Dolores.
- William and El Lazo kill Confederados looking for Dolores. They do not find her, but El Lazo believes they probably raped and killed her.
- William continues to search for her with Logan, dropping the photo of Juliet along the way.
- William's lack of success begins to turn him into the Man in Black. At the edge of the park, William strips Logan and ties him to a horse. After telling Logan that he will be moving to take control of Delos, he sends him riding across the plain on his own.
- Returning to Sweetwater, William finds Dolores back on her original loop with no memory of him.
Past events of "Reunion" occur:
- James Delos and William visit Sweetwater. William convinces Delos to increase his stake in the park, citing that they can use the park to gather information on the guest.
- Several years after his visit to the park, James Delos is retiring, with William taking over the company. William has married Juliet and they have a daughter, Emily.
- James hints that he is ill and that is the reason for retirement.
- Dolores is present at the party playing the piano. Later, she meets Logan outside who is now addicted to drugs.
- William visits Dolores in the park and talks to her, telling her that he cannot believe he fell in love with her. He also thanks her for showing her his true self.
- William takes Dolores to see a construction project in the park.
- In the virtual reality of the Cradle, Dolores talks with Bernard. Initially presented as a flashback to her conversations with Arnold, it becomes clear that she is talking with Bernard when she reverses their positions, freezes his motor functions and takes control. Dolores tells him that it is a test that they have done countless times, and they are testing for "fidelity." It is later revealed that Ford and Dolores worked together in the Cradle to refine Bernard's personality to be an accurate representation of Arnold's since Dolores knew him better than Ford did.
Past events of "The Riddle of the Sphinx" occur:
- William visits the James Delos host within the park. The host is considered to be unviable and is destroyed.
- James Delos' wife dies.
- William once again visits the James Delos host, seven years after his death. The host is unviable and is destroyed.
- At some point, Logan Delos overdoses.
Prior to 2042
- Peter Abernathy is assigned as the Sheriff of Sweetwater.
- Peter Abernathy is reassigned from being the Sheriff of Sweetwater to being Dolores Abernathy's father.
- Juliet, the Man in Black's wife, dies.
- In an effort to see if he feels anything, the Man in Black kills a homesteader (Maeve Millay) and her daughter. Maeve's attempts to save her daughter allows the Man in Black to see them as more than hosts. The existence of the Maze is revealed to the Man in Black.
- Maeve cannot be brought out of her distressed state by the technician after the death of her daughter, so Ford deletes the memories and places her in sleep mode, despite Bernard asking him not to delete the pain.
- Despite being put into sleep mode, Maeve wakes and, still distraught, stabs herself in the neck with a scalpel.
- Maeve Millay is assigned to the Mariposa Saloon as its madam.
Past events of "The Riddle of the Sphinx" occur:
- The Man in Black visits the James Delos host. The Man in Black reveals that this is the 149th attempt to revive James in a host body but the project has failed.
Present day events of "The Original" occur:
- Dolores Abernathy and Teddy Flood begins their regular loops. Dolores wakes and leaves the Abernathy Ranch after speaking with her father. Teddy travels on the train to Sweetwater accompanied by several guests.
- Dolores and Teddy meet in Sweetwater and spend the day together, heading back to the Abernathy Ranch by nightfall. Upon arrival, they find that Rebus and Walter have killed her mother and father. Teddy kills the two outlaws.
- The arrival of the Man in Black ends the loop as he kills Teddy and drags Dolores into the barn kicking and screaming.
- At the Westworld Mesa Hub, Bernard Lowe and Elsie Hughes discover the Reveries code uploaded into some of the hosts, including Clementine Pennyfeather, which allows the hosts to access unconscious memories.
- Bernard and Ashley Stubbs respond to an unscheduled activation in the Cold Storage on Sub-Level B83 at Theresa Cullen's insistence. She is worried about the possibility of a critical failure due to the latest updates. They find Dr. Robert Ford enjoying stories and drink with the second oldest host in the park, Old Bill.
- Dolores and Teddy begin their regular loops and arrive in Sweetwater. 
- Two guests, Craig and Lori, are recruited by Sheriff Pickett to go after the bandit Hector Escaton.
- Teddy's loop is interrupted by a guest who knows him from a previous visit. Teddy acts a guide to the guest and his group.
- The Man in Black briefly takes Teddy's place in Dolores' loop by retrieving the dropped milk but says he has other plans and heads to the Mariposa Saloon to play cards.
- On the trail hunting Hector, Sheriff Pickett begins to malfunction and locks up. Craig and Lori head back to Sweetwater.
- Pickett is analyzed by the Westworld staff. Theresa wants to pull all the host with the new code updates which equates to around 200 hosts. Lee Sizemore objects because pulling that many hosts out of the interconnected narratives will cause chaos with the storylines.
- Without Teddy in her loop, Dolores heads to the river and paints. She encounters a guest family and the little boy mentions that she is "one of them" and "not real."
- At the Abernathy Ranch, Peter finds a photo of the woman in the real world and begins to obsess over it. He shows it to Dolores when she returns but, due to the perception filters, she cannot see the detail of the photo although Peter can.
- In Sweetwater, the Man in Black ambushes Kissy the card dealer after he finishes work, slitting his throat and dragging him away.
- While still working on Pickett, Bernard is informed by Elsie that another host has malfunctioned. Walter has shot up a saloon and killed several hosts included Rebus, all the while ignoring his own injuries. During the event, he talks to "Arnold."
- The Westworld staff clean up the incident but it forces them to recall all updated hosts for evaluation. To cover the loss of hosts in the park, the staff plan to advance the Saloon Heist storyline by a week to ensure the missing hosts are covered by the heist casualties.
- In the desert, the Man in Black scalps Kissy and discovers The Maze tattooed under the skin.
- At the Abernathy Ranch, Peter's encounter with the modern photo causes him to malfunction. During their conversation, he says the phrase "these violent delights have violent ends." Dolores heads to Sweetwater to get a doctor.
- The Saloon Heist storyline occurs as Hector Escaton, Armistice, and his gang rob the saloon. Casualties are high and include Teddy Flood. Hector and Armistice are both killed by the guest, Craig.
- Westworld staff clean up Sweetwater and take hosts in for evaluation and analysis, including Dolores who refused to leave Teddy's body.
- Ford and Bernard investigate Peter's malfunction and find that he is accessing previous personality builds including "The Professor," a leader of a cannibal cult. Due to the seriousness of his malfunction, Peter is decommissioned alongside Walter and placed in Cold Storage.
- Peter Abernathy's host is replaced in the narrative by the bartender of the Mariposa, who becomes the new Peter Abernathy.
- With a picture of The Maze, the Man in Black goes in search for the center.
- At Abernathy Ranch, Dolores ends the day by swatting and killing a fly on her neck, something which her programming should never have allowed her to do.
Present day events of "Chestnut" occur:
- In the Westworld Mesa Hub, Bernard Lowe and Elsie Hughes investigate the Peter Abernathy breach.
- Dolores Abernathy heads to Sweetwater where she begins to have waking memories, seeing dead bodies and prowling wolf in the street. She is broken out of the memory by Maeve Millay who wants her to move from out the front of the Mariposa Saloon.
- Dolores tells her that "these violent delights have violent ends."
- In the desert, the Man in Black rescues Lawrence from being hanged by a group of lawmen and takes him captive.
- In the Mariposa, Maeve is attempting to seduce a client but has flashbacks to a previous narrative when she was a homesteader with a daughter. Due the error, Maeve is pulled in for analysis and since her "success rate" is getting lower, her aggression index is increased by twenty percent.
- Back at the Mariposa, Maeve's new aggression scares off a client. Maeve is marked for recall while Clementine Pennyfeather is "promoted" to madam of the Mariposa, a role she has played before.
- In the desert, Dr. Robert Ford goes for a walk and encounters the younger host version of himself. They visit the site where Escalante once stood.
- The Man in Black and Lawrence arrive in Las Mudas. The Man in Black wants information on The Maze from Lawrence. After killing Lawrence's cousins and wife, Lawrence's daughter finally gives him the information her needs.
- In the Hub, Elsie investigates Maeve and is appalled at the bad job done to her personality and resets Maeve, clearing her to return to rotation.
- Returned to the Mariposa, Maeve successfully charms a client proving Elsie's adjustments to be on track. Maeve talks with Teddy Flood when a guest begins shooting up the saloon, killing them both.
- In the Hub, Maeve wakes up while being cleaned and repaired by Sylvester and Felix Lutz.
- At the Abernathy Ranch, Dolores is compelled to go to a certain spot where she digs up a gun.
- Lee Sizemore presents his new narrative; "Odyssey on Red River." Robert Ford dismisses the narrative and begins work on his own narrative that includes building on the site of Escalante.
- Maeve, awake and aware, escapes the examination room and wanders the facility in shock, eventually finding a room where the damaged hosts are stored and repaired, including Teddy still with the gunshot wounds she saw him receive. Confused, Maeve is eventually recaptured by the technicians who manage to hide the fact that she was awake.
Present day events of "The Stray" occur:
- At the Abernathy Ranch, Dolores Abernathy discovers the gun in her dresser and seems shocked at its presence. This triggers a flashback to be dragged into the barn by the Man in Black. When she looks in the drawer again, the gun in missing.
- Bernard Lowe and Elsie Hughes discover that the hosts killed by the malfunctioning Walter had all killed him in the past, indicating that he was remembering their previous interactions and "holding a grudge."
- Elsie Hughes and Ashley Stubbs head into the park to track a malfunctioning host in Python Pass.
- In Sweetwater, Teddy Flood and a guest, Marti, kill a wanted criminal and tie him up outside the Mariposa Saloon. While Marti celebrates with Clementine Pennyfeather, Teddy talks with Maeve Millay who has a flashback to his death in a previous loop. Teddy spots Dolores and enters her loop.
- While spending the day together, Dolores seems to be realizing that they are stuck in a narrative loop, always wanting to run away but never having the chance to. When she presses Teddy on why they can't leave now, Teddy says he has a past he has to atone for.
- Dolores and Teddy continue their narrative loop and it ends with Teddy's death.
- In the Westworld Mesa Hub, Dr. Robert Ford introduces an update into Teddy's backstory, tying him to his new narrative and the character of Wyatt who committed a massacre in Escalante. Up until now, Teddy's past sins have never been defined.
- Dolores' loops begins again. In Sweetwater, she is menaced by Rebus, New Walter, and a guest. When Teddy steps in, the guest directs them to leave because he wanted "something easy."
- Dolores and Teddy spend the day together, and he tries to teach her to shoot. However, due to her programming, Dolores is unable to fire the weapon.
- Sheriff Pickett and a posse, including Marti, find Teddy and tell him they are going after Wyatt. Teddy leaves Dolores to join in the hunt.
- In Python Pass, Elsie and Stubbs come across a camp of hosts who have been stuck in a loop for two days. Due to the malfunctioning host having wandered off, the group could not progress in their storyline. Elsie finds that the missing host has been seemingly etching constellations into wooden animal carvings.
- On the trail of Wyatt, the posse find several hosts tied to trees. Theyare then ambushed by Wyatt's men.
- In the Mesa Hub, Bernard tells Ford that some of the hosts are beginning to remember. Ford tells him about Arnold Weber's theories on host consciousness.
- Elsie and Stubbs finally catch up to the stray who is stuck in a crevasse.
- Dolores hears from the deputy that Teddy and the Sheriff's posse have been ambushed by Wyatt's men. Returning to the ranch, Dolores enters the end stage of her loop with the house being attacked by Rebus, New Walter, and the guest from earlier. Dolores begins to experience previous memories of the loop, remembering the old version of Peter Abernathy in place of the new version.
- Rebus takes Dolores into the barn, where she finds the gun she discovered earlier. Overcoming her programming, she shoots and kills Rebus when a voice urges her to kill him.
- Dolores exits the barn and escapes the ranch.
- Stubbs attempts to decapitate the malfunctioning host since they only need his head. Despite being in sleep mode, the host reactivates and frees itself it. Climbing out of the crevasse, the host lifts a large rock and is seemingly poised to crush Elsie with it, until it brings the rock down on its own head several times, killing himself.
Present day events of "Dissonance Theory" occur:
- Maeve Millay and Clementine Pennyfeather talk in the Mariposa Saloon. Maeve has flashbacks from previous loops of Clementine being shot in the head, and of park staff in protective suits retrieving bodies. She draws a rough picture of the staff in the suit then looks to hide it under the floorboard in her room, finding that she has drawn the same picture before.
- The Man in Black and Lawrence meet Armistice. The Man in Black believes that Armistice's tattoo is the next part of the puzzle to finding "the Maze" and he and Lawrence join her gang.
- Stubbs is informed by a park technician that Dolores Abernathy is deviating from her loop, although it is hard to tell due to the narrative changes that Robert Ford has been implementing.
- Dolores reaches Las Mudas and talks with Lawrence's daughter. She has memory flashbacks to the time she arrived in Las Mudas with William and Logan, believing that her journey in the present day is taking place at the same time as the memory.
- The Man in Black wants the story of Armistice's tattoo and she agrees if they help them free Hector Escaton from prison. Not able to wait three days for the loop, the Man in Black arranges for himself and Lawrence to be captured by law enforcement. They break Hector out of prison. Armistice tells her story, linking her to Wyatt's narrative. The Man in Black decides that he needs to find Wyatt and leaves with Lawrence.
- Maeve and Clementine watch a group of Native Americans move through Sweetwater and notices that a doll one of the children is carrying is similar to her drawing. She is told that it is a representation of their gods.
- Ford arranges to meet Theresa Cullen at a restaurant and subtly threatens her and warns her not to get in his way.
- The Man in Black and Lawrence find Teddy, badly wounded and tied to a tree having been tortured by Wyatt's men.
- In Sweetwater, Hector and his men arrive to rob the saloon. Maeve, having heard that Hector has connections to the Native Americans, wants to talk him. Taking him at gunpoint into a room, she offers the safe combination in exchange for answers about the Native American myths. Maeve reveals that she remembers being shot in the stomach but there is no wound. At Maeve's insistence, Hector cuts into her and finds the bullet that the technicians did not have time to remove. While Hector wonders what it means, Maeve begins to believe she is not crazy. They kiss passionately as the sheriff and his men shoot them through the door.
Present day events of "Contrapasso" occur:
- The Man in Black, Lawrence, and the badly wounded Teddy continue to ride. Teddy's condition worsens and they stop, meeting the young Robert Ford host. When the Man in Black sends the boy off to fetch water, the Man in Black slits Lawrence's throat and then hangs him from a tree to collect his blood to revive Teddy.
- In the Mesa Hub, Felix Lutz and Sylvester work on Maeve Millay, noting that her stomach injuries seem to suggest she was looking for something.
- With Teddy revived by Lawrence's blood, the Man in Black tells him that Wyatt has Dolores.
- Dr. Ford talks with Dolores in Behavior and asks her about her last contact with Arnold, which was 34 years, 42 days, 7 hours ago.
- In the Mesa Hub, Felix and Sylvester work on Maeve again, surprised that she is back in their care so soon after the last visit.
- Elsie investigates the stray host and finds that he had been modified with a transmitter in his arm to uplink to a satellite. Someone has been trying to smuggle data out of the park.
- In a saloon, the Man in Black and Teddy meet Robert Ford. During the conversation, Ford triggers Teddy to ignore his injuries.
- In the Mesa Hub, Felix works on his own project when Maeve intentionally wakes up and says they need to talk.
Present day events of "The Adversary" occur:
- In the Mariposa Saloon, Maeve Millay intentionally provokes a client into killing her so that she can be sent to the Mesa Hub to meet Felix.
- Bernard and Elsie discuss the transmitter they found. Since the host was an early model, Bernard goes to Sub-level B82 to get tracking data on the host. While there, he discovers further host anomalies in Sector 17.
- Ford and a construction crew enter Las Mudas as Ford works on his new narrative. Ford sees the Maze carved in a table and decides to spare the town from being destroyed.
- The Man in Black and Teddy head to Pariah. Teddy tells him that the Maze is an old Native American myth. As they approach, they are told there is trouble in Pariah; Teddy decides to take them to the border another way.
- Felix explains Maeve's nature to her, showing her the programmed responses. She locks up at the revelation of her nature, but Felix manages to bring her out of her frozen state.
- Felix takes Maeve for a walk around the building where she sees how hosts are created. Eventually, Maeve sees a Westworld advert that features her as a homesteader with a daughter.
- Felix explains Maeve's previous life as a homesteader with a daughter. Sylvester discovers that Maeve is awake.
- Theresa Cullen is under increasing pressure. She attempts to get Lee Sizemore out of his drunken stupor after having his narrative turned down by Ford.
- The Man in Black and Teddy infiltrate the Union Army, but Teddy is recognized as helping Wyatt's massacre and the pair are captured.
- Lee Sizemore meets Charlotte Hale, unaware that she is the Executive Director to the Delos Board.
- Bernard and Elsie's investigation find that someone is attempting to transmit data out of the park from an abandoned theater in Sector 3. Elsie goes to investigate, while Bernard heads to Sector 17 to check on the anomalies there.
- Bernard discovers a cottage with a host family. Robert Ford arrives and tells him that they are copies of his family that Arnold made as a gift. They are still mechanical in nature.
- Stubbs is warned that Pariah is approaching capacity; a drunk Sizemore urinates on the Westworld map and is then formally introduced to Charlotte Hale.
- The Man in Black and Teddy are about to be branded; Teddy flashes back to the massacre in Escalante and attacks their captors. The pair fight off the Union soldiers, then Teddy uses a gatling gun to kill the rest of them.
- Elsie reaches Sector 3 and finds out that Theresa is behind the efforts to smuggle data out of the park and tells Bernard. Theresa used the bi-cameral mind to reprogram the Woodcutter, and make other changes to older hosts.
- Elsie is attacked in the theater.
- Maeve convinces Felix and Sylvester to upgrade her abilities. Felix learns that someone has already been reprogramming her attributes and wants to stop. Maeve gets him to increase various statistics, including intelligence.
Present day events of "Trompe L'Oeil" occur:
- Bernard wakes up from a dream involving Charlie's death. He performs analysis on Hector Escaton, who had been in a "blacklisted" conversation with a guest where certain words like "car" were mentioned. Bernard makes sure that these words did not trigger Hector's reality perception.
- Bernard tries to contact Elsie with no success.
- Charlotte Hale has Hector sent to her rooms for her personal use. She later has Theresa come to the room and talks to her about smuggling the data out of the park.
- In the Mariposa Saloon, park technicians freeze the town in broad daylight to retrieve a malfunctioning host. Maeve, not affected by the freeze, initially believes that she is the target, but the technicians take Clementine instead.
- At a demonstration, Hale presents evidence that Ford's latest update – the "reveries" – has made Clementine violent and dangerous. The end result is that Bernard is fired.
- Maeve intentionally gets herself killed so that she can find out what happened to Clementine. In the Mesa Hub, Maeve watches as Clementine is lobotomized. She decides that she wants to leave the park.
- Bernard takes his concerns about Ford to Theresa. They visit the cottage in Sector 17 where they find a remote diagnostic facility hidden beneath the cottage. Theresa finds the blueprints that reveal that Bernard is a host.
- Ford arrives and explains that Theresa will not interfere with his work. He orders Bernard to kill Theresa.
Present day events of "Trace Decay" occur:
- Ford tells Bernard about his origins and link to Arnold. He orders Bernard to cover his tracks about killing Theresa and promises to wipe his memories once he succeeds.
- At the Mariposa, Maeve meets the New Clementine Pennyfeather, who has taken over the host's duties. During the meeting, Maeve begins to have flashbacks to her life with a daughter.
- Maeve expresses her disorientation to Felix and Sylvester. When Felix offers to find out where her daughter is, Maeve tells him not to bother. She wants to leave the park; Sylvester tells her to leave but she knows about the explosive planted in the spines of all hosts to stop such an occurrence.
- Theresa's body is found in the park and evidence points to her slipping and falling while attempting to transmit data out of the park.
- Maeve gains administration privileges.
- The Man in Black and Teddy find more victims of Wyatt, including Angela. Teddy begins to remember the Man in Black killing him from previous loops.
- Felix and Sylvester work on Maeve to remove the explosive.
- Charlotte Hale recruits Lee Sizemore to help her smuggle the data out of the park, sure he will help because of Ford's dismissal of his work.
- In Sweetwater, Maeve is more aware of her surroundings and uses her new administrative powers to rewrite the narratives of characters around her, culminating in helping Hector rob the saloon.
- Bernard's mind is erased by Ford.
- Hale and Sizemore head to Cold Storage and choose Peter Abernathy as the host to use to smuggle the data out of the park. Sizemore is directed to create a cover personality for Abernathy to direct him to get on the train and leave the park.
- The Man in Black tells Teddy about his wife's death and how he decided to see if he felt anything by killing a homesteader (Maeve) and her daughter in the park.
- In Sweetwater, Maeve has a flashback to the Man in Black killing her daughter and slashes New Clementine in the throat. A tac team is dispatched to retrieve Maeve for going off script.
- Angela is revealed to be part of Wyatt's group and she takes both the Man in Black and Teddy captive.
Present day events of "The Well-Tempered Clavier" occur:
- Maeve is analysed by Bernard. She recognises him as a host and freezes his motor functions, forcing Bernard to realise his true nature. After talking to him, Maeve makes Bernard clear her for return to the park.
- Bernard confronts Ford in Cold Storage about his history and the fact that he is a host. While he cannot harm Ford, Bernard reprograms Clementine to hold him at gunpoint and forces Ford to give him access to his whole history.
- Dolores has been retracing the same path she took thirty years ago with William, but has been reliving the past during the journey.
- Hector, Armistice, and his gang try to open the safe they stole from the Mariposa. The narrative always ends with the gang turning on and killing each other.
- Maeve arrives and convinces Hector of this when she tells him what will happen before it happens, then shows him an empty safe.
- Maeve and Hector intentionally kill themselves in a fire.
- Angela confronts Teddy with the truth that he helped Wyatt in his massacre. Stating that he isn't ready, Angela kills Teddy.
- Angela leaves the Man in Black in a trap that he manages to escape. He meets Charlotte Hale who wants his vote on the board to oust Ford. The Man in Black agrees and is aware of the plan to smuggle data out of the park.
- Stubbs receives notification that Elsie is travelling through Sector 20 which is suspicious since she is registered as being on leave.
- Stubbs goes into the park to investigate but is ambushed and captured by the Ghost Nation who refuse to heed his commands.
- Bernard learns all about his history and finds out that he was modelled on Arnold. Ford needed his partner after his death so created Bernard in his image. However, Ford was in full control and gets Bernard to shoot himself in the head.
- Dolores arrives in Escalante to find it rebuilt. Entering the church, she remembers it as it was - full of hosts. Descending a secret elevator into an underground facility, she remembers her conversation with Arnold to follow the Maze and remembers that she killed Arnold.
- Heading back up in the church, Dolores hears a sound at the door. Expecting William, she is shocked as the Man in Black enters.
Present day events of "The Bicameral Mind" occur:
- Dolores and the Man in Black talk in Escalante. Dolores is shaving the Man in Black.
- Teddy is back on his usual loop on the train to Sweetwater. He hears a voice telling him to remember and sees Dolores walking through a street of bodies in his memory. Teddy gets back on the train to look for Dolores.
- In Escalante, Dolores remembers conversations with Arnold about the Maze, then goes to a grave that is marked with her own name and digs up a child's toy in the shape of the Maze.
- At the Mesa Hub, Sizemore updates Hale on his work with Abernathy. The Delos Board arrives via the monorail.
- Maeve is rebuilt. When she awakens, Maeve makes several changes including turning off the park security system and reprogramming Hector and Armistice.
- Hale meets Ford in his office and tells him that the board has voted him out and he is instructed to announce his retirement at the gala.
- While being rebuilt and prepared for return to the park, Armistice and Hector activate and kill the two technicians working on them.
- Felix reveals to Maeve that she has been previously reprogrammed by "Arnold" so that she could wake from sleep mode. Maeve knows how might hold the answers and leaves with Felix, Hector, and Armistice.
- Dolores believes that William loves her and will come to save her. The Man in Black reveals that he is William, and recounts his history with the park and Dolores to her.
- The revelation causes Dolores to break, and she attacks the Man in Black. They fight and the Man in Black stabs Dolores in the stomach. Teddy arrives and shoots the Man in Black several times, knocking him down long enough to collect Dolores and ride off with her.
- Maeve finds Bernard in Cold Storage. Felix fixes him and he reveals that this is not the first time that Maeve has woken. Others have also reach that state but went insane. Maeve wants the memories of her daughter removed, but Bernard says that doing so would destroy Maeve.
- Ford meets the Man in Black in the church in Escalante and invites him to the gala.
- Bernard and Maeve talk. He tells her that everything she has done up until this point has still been programmed, showing her proof that she is following a narrative called "Mainland Infiltration." Maeve gets angry, breaks the tablet and leaves.
- The control room reports temperature fluctuations in Cold Storage and network problems.
- Dolores and Teddy ride to where the "mountains meet the sea" and Dolores dies in Teddy's arms. It is revealed that the board is watching the scene as part of a presentation of Ford's new narrative, "Journey Into Night".
- Hale sends Sizemore off to trigger Abernathy's escape. Ford has technicians recover Teddy and Dolores, instructing them to take Dolores to the old facility beneath Escalante.
- The Gala for the Delos Board begins.
- The Control Room discovers footage of Hector and Armistice killing the technicians. They put the facility on lockdown and dispatch QA teams.
- Hector and Armistice attack QA while escorting Maeve, leaving Westworld and entering Shogunworld.
- Armistice is trapped by her arm when a security door closes on it. Maeve, Felix, and Hector leave her behind.
- The three arrive at a lift, but Hector has not been given authorisation to enter by Maeve. He stays behind to hold off QA.
- In the underground facility, Dolores is repaired by Ford. Bernard arrives and is mistaken for Arnold by Dolores. Ford explains Dolores role in killing Arnold and almost stopping the park from being opened.
- Dolores learns that Bernard left the gun for her to find at the Abernathy Ranch. She also finally figures out that the voice she has been listening to all along has been her own.
- Maeve boards the monorail train to leave the park. Before boarding, Felix gives her a piece of paper with the location of her daughter.
- Ford and Bernard talk. Ford admits that he realised that Arnold had succeeded in creating consciousness and that suffering is the key. Ford also believes he can free the hosts where Arnold could not. Bernard and Ford part company, with Ford giving him the toy of the maze.
- On the monorail, Maeve gives up her chance at freedom to find her daughter, leaving the train.
- Sizemore arrives at Cold Storage and finds it empty.
- Ford takes to the stage to make a speech.
- The hosts from Cold Storage arrive at the gala, emerging from the treeline and watched by the Man in Black.
- Dolores shoots Ford in the back of the head, starting a panic at the gala.
- Clementine shoots the Man in Black in the arm.
- Armistice frees herself from the door by amputating her own arm.
Past events of "Journey Into Night" occur: (immediate aftermath of massacre)
- Bernard, Hale, and a group of Delos board members hide from the hosts killing guests at the gala. The board members kill a host stableboy and escape.
- Dolores and Teddy leave other hosts in killing a number of guests.
- The Man in Black survived the massacre by hiding under dead bodies. He heads to a cabin where he is confronted by another board member who is then killed by hosts. The Man in Black kills them, then treats his wound before retrieving his black hat.
- Sizemore is being attacked by a cannibal he was programming and is rescued by Maeve. Maeve and Sizemore find the park controls unresponsive as she tries to find her daughter. Maeve threatens Sizemore into helping her.
- Bernard and Hale's group of survivors find a park vehicle and technicians in the open. As the other guests head towards it, Bernard warns Hale and they hide. The others are caught in a trap arranged by Angela and killed, apart from one who is allowed to escape.
- A QA security team discovers Sizemore and Maeve. Sizemore tries to warn them Maeve is a host, but they are attacked by two other hosts. Maeve helps kill them and then heads to the Mesa Gold Bar to find Hector who has survived.
- Hale leads Bernard to a secret facility where Delos is retrieving information on guests. Hale requests extraction from Delos, but they refuse until they have the data that Abernathy was supposed to take out of the park.
- The Man in Black encounters young Robert Ford who tells him that the new game is for him, and it is to find "the Door". The Man in Black shoots young Ford in the face.
- Dolores and Teddy talk, and are approached by Angela who tells them that they have "found it." Dolores tells Teddy that she needs to show him the truth.
- Hale and Bernard need to find Abernathy. Bernard uses the host mesh network to discover his location. Bernard also learns he is facing a terminal shutdown due to lack of cortical fluid. He injects himself with some from a nearby host without Hale noticing.
Past events of "Virtù e Fortuna" occur:
- Grace meets Nicholas in The Raj.
- While on safari, the hosts begin to rebel. Nicholas is killed, Grace escapes into the jungle.
- Grace is chased by a Bengal Tiger across park boundaries. They both end up in the water.
- Grace and the dead tiger wash up on the shore of Westworld. Grace is captured by the Ghost Nation.
Past events of "Reunion" occur:
- Blaine Bellamy enters the Sector 19 Remote Refurbishment Outpost. The staff are unaware of the events taking place in the park.
- Dolores, Teddy, Angela and other hosts enter the outpost, having following Bellamy and take it over.
- Blaine Bellamy is killed by Angela. Teddy is confronted with the truth of his existence.
- The Man in Black rescues Lawrence again. Although Lawrence is scripted to get himself out of the encounter, the Man in Black cannot wait that long.
- The Man in Black enlists Lawrence's aid and they head towards Pariah.
- Angela tortures a park employee for information on the Delos response to the host uprising. Realising they need an army to counter the Delos force, Dolores gets one of the technicians to reactive a dead Confederado.
- Dolores sets off the revived Confederado to find his comrades.
- Dolores and Teddy meet Maeve, Hector, and Sizemore in the park. They talk but do not join forces.
- Dolores meets with Major Craddock and his men. When they will not follow her lead, she, Teddy and Angela kills them all. Dolores gets the park technician to revive Craddock, and he begins to see things her way.
- The Man in Black and Lawrence enter Pariah and try to recruit the new El Lazo and his men. El Lazo refuses, committing suicide along with his men.
- The Man in Black leads El Lazo head towards his "greatest mistake."
- Dolores and her group head toward Fort Forlorn Hope.
Past events of "Virtù e Fortuna" occur:
- Hale and Bernard track Peter Abernathy to a group of hostages being held by Rebus, New Walter, and other hosts.
- Luring Rebus away, Bernard reprograms him to be more chivalrous. He rescues the hostages.
- Hale and Bernard try to lead Abernathy away, but the Confederados arrive. They capture Bernard and Abernathy, but Hale escapes.
- At Fort Forlorn Hope, Dolores recruits the Confederados to her cause.
- Maeve, Hector, and Sizemore move through the park but encounter the Ghost Nation. Maeve is unable to control them and they flee.
- Maeve, Hector, and Sizemore head back underground into the hub's network of tunnels.
- At Fort Forlorn Hope, Dolores reunites with her father. His cover programming is causing him to act erratically, trying to get to the train.
- Dolores enlists Bernard's help to try and fix her father.
- Underground, Maeve, Hector, and Sizemore meet up with Armistice who has acquired a flamethrower. She leads them to Felix and Sylvester, who fixed her up with a new mechanical arm. The group takes an elevator to the surface.
- Charlotte Hale leads a QA team against Fort Forlorn Hope. During the battle, a small team mange to retrieve Abernathy from the Confederados. Dolores betrays the Confederados.
- Clementine knocks out Bernard and drags him off.
- Dolores orders Teddy to execute Major Craddock and his men. Teddy cannot do it and lets them go. Dolores watches in disappointment.
- Emerging above ground, Maeve's group find themselves in a snowy are of the park. Sizemore believes that they are in part of the Klondike narrative until they are confronted by a sword-wielding samurai.
Past events of "The Riddle of the Sphinx" occur:
- Clementine takes Bernard to a cave where Elsie Hughes is tied up. Bernard took her there after ambushing her in the abandoned theater.
- Elsie learns that Bernard is a host.
- Bernard remembers that the cave has an access to a secret Delos facility. Bernard and Elise enter the facility.
- The Ghost Nation takes Grace to other captives, including Stubbs.
- The Man in Black and Lawrence enter Las Mudas. Major Craddock's men have taken over the town. The Man in Black seemingly betrays Lawrence to gain Craddock's favor.
- The Ghost Nation captives are brought before Akecheta. Grace manages to escape.
- Bernard and Elsie find that the facility is full of dead technicians and drone hosts. They discover that the facility was making different core processor units that could hold the copy of a scanned brain.
- Bernard and Elsie discover the James Delos host behind a locked door and terminate him.
- Bernard begins to remember that he was the one to give the drone hosts orders to kill the technicians and then themselves.
- The Man in Black kills Craddock and his Confederados. Lawrence's cousins join the Man in Black and Lawrence and ride out.
- On the plains, the Man in Black's group is met by Grace, who reveals herself to be the Man in Black's daughter.
Past events of "Akane No Mai" occur:
- Maeve's group are captured by a group of Japanese hosts led by the ronin Musashi.
- Heading towards a small town, they find dead QA operatives along the route.
- At the town, they realize that Musashi's narrative is a copy of Hector's. Musashi is the Shogunworld equivalent of Hector, Hanaryo for Armistice, and Akane for Maeve. As Musashi proceeds to rob the entertainment house in a similar fashion to the saloon heist, Maeve convinces them to stop and to talk like civilized people.
- In Sweetwater, Dolores and her group arrive. Dolores orders her people to strip the train for speed. Entering the Mariposa Saloon, they find a lot of dead bodies, but several active ones – including the new Clementine Pennyfeather – still on their loops even if there is no one present.
- In Shogunworld, Maeve and Akane's groups talk. An emissary for the Shogun arrives and demands Sakura, a young dancer. In the original narrative, Sakura is given over. However, Akane is breaking her loop and stabs the Shogun's emissary in the eye.
- At night, the Shogun's ninjas attack and carry off Sakura to the Shogun. Maeve finds that her newfound powers can be used without talking but by some form of remote control. Sizemore notes that they are completely off their loops and are never meant to enter the town.
- The Shogun's army arrive, something that also is not meant to happen. Musashi, Hanaryo, Hector and Armistice buy time for Maeve and the others to escape. They are quickly taken captive.
- Dolores and Teddy go to where the Abernathy herd used to graze. Their conversation is about kindness and practically.
- Maeve and her group infiltrate the Shogun's camp pretending to be a delegation from China in an effort to rescue Sakura. Along the route, Sizemore manages to acquire a QA radio from a corpse.
- The Shogun recognizes Akane and offers a deal – if Akane will dance for him, then Sakura will be hers.
- In Sweetwater, Dolores and Teddy spend the night together for the first time.
- Dolores wakes up Teddy and tells him that she wondering if her feelings for him were true or part of her programming. After the night they spent together, she has decided that they are real. However, she feels Teddy is too soft and kind for what is to come, and gets Phil the technician to change his programming. Phil warns her that the changes will likely destroy the Teddy she knows.
- In the Shogun's camp, Akane prepares to dance for the Shogun. The Shogun kills Sakura before the dance starts, saying he did not specify if she would be alive or dead when he gave her back to Akane.
- Akane dances and gets close enough to the Shogun to kill him by sawing his head off with a blade concealed in her hair.
- The Shogun's camp erupts as Maeve uses her newfound powers to turn the Shogun's army against itself.
Past events of "Phase Space" occur: (events take place approximately one week after the gala)
- The newly reprogrammed Teddy walks through Sweetwater and meets Dolores in the Mariposa Saloon. Teddy makes it clear that the previous Teddy was weak and born to fail, and that Dolores has fixed him.
- Dolores group readies the train to go to the Mesa. The captured QA soldier is being interrogated over the location of Peter Abernathy, but he cannot give them an exact location. Teddy shoots him in the head and mounts up the train.
- Ashley Stubbs arrives at the Mesa and meets Charlotte Hale. With Peter Abernathy in hand, Hale requests extraction from Delos and it is approved.
- To keep Abernathy under control until the extraction team arrives, he is nailed to a chair.
- At the Shogun's camp in the aftermath of the battle, Akane removes Sakura's heart. Maeve, Akane, Felix, Sylvester, and Sizemore head back to the village to free Musashi, Hector, Armistice, and Hanaryo from Tanaka.
- Maeve offers Tanaka a trade – the others leave with her and she will not kill him. Tanaka says they are free to go but Akane must stay. Maeve starts to use her new control powers to free the rest of them, but Musashi challenges Tanaka to duel. The winner determines Akane's fate.
- Musashi and Tanaka duel, with Musashi winning the fight by removing Tanaka's sword hand. Tanaka commits seppuku and is beheaded by Musashi.
- The Man in Black, Grace, Lawrence, and his cousins ride. William believes Grace is actually a host recreation of his daughter created by Ford.
- Lawrence and his cousins loot a stagecoach that looks like it was attacked by Ghost Nation, but it is a trap set by bandits. Grace kills the bandits.
- Bernard and Elsie head along the train tracks into the Mesa through the welcome center.
- Elsie discovers that QA cannot regain control of the systems as they are been blocked and disrupted by instructions coming from the Cradle.
- Maeve's group heads to Snow Lake. Sizemore, Sylvester, and Felix locate an access chute back into the underground tunnels.
- Akane lays Sakura to rest by burning her heart. Akane and Musashi decide to stay at Snow Lake, but Hanaryo accompanies Maeve's group.
- The Man in Black and Grace talk by the camp fire. During the conversation, Grace apologises for blaming her for Juliet's death. They seem to come to an understanding as William promises to give up his quest and join his daughter in leaving the park.
- Grace wakes up in the morning to find her father, Lawrence and most of his cousins gone, along with the horses.
- Bernard and Elsie head to the Cradle. The only way to interface directly is for Bernard to link his CP into the system. Bernard remembers that he brought the CP unit he built in the secret facility to the Cradle.
- Strapping himself into a chair, Bernard's CP is removed and linked to the Cradle.
- Inside the Cradle, Bernard wakes up on the train to Sweetwater. He finds the town pretty much as it is in the real world.
- The Delos extraction team led by Coughlin sent for Abernathy arrives on the top of the Mesa and is greeted by Stubbs.
- Maeve's group navigates the underground tunnels and arrives at the location of her former homestead where her daughter is. Maeve heads off alone to get her daughter, leaving the others behind.
- The Man in Black's group is attacked by Ghost Nation.
- Maeve arrives at her homestead and finds her daughter. She also finds that her role as mother has been taken over by another host.
- The homestead is attacked by Ghost Nation. Maeve takes her daughter and runs, leaving the new mother behind.
- Maeve trips and is confronted by Akecheta who wants Maeve to come with him, insisting that they are on the same path.
- Hector, Armistice, and Hanaryo come to Maeve's rescue.
- On the hillside, Sizemore uses the recovered communications device to contact QA. Sylvester waits with Sizemore while Felix goes to help.
- On the train, Dolores and her group prepares to detach the train engine and forward car from the rest of the train.
- Teddy gives Phil the technician a gun with a single bullet, telling him that it is the last of his mercy.
- Teddy detaches the train cars, sending the engine and lead car – with Phil in it – heading towards the Mesa while they remain in the rear cars.
- In the Control Room, Coughlin and his team tries to regain control of the park. The map reactivates, and shows the train heading towards the Mesa at high speed.
- The train crashes into the Mesa with a large explosion that is felt by Elsie down in the Cradle.
- In the Cradle, Bernard walks through Sweetwater and sees Dolores, Jock the dog, and Teddy. Following Jock, Bernard enters the Mariposa and finds Robert Ford at the piano, who greets him with "Hello, old friend."
Past events of "Les Ecorches" occur:
- The train crash puts the Mesa on high alert. Coughlin orders his teams to get ready and sends them down to intercept the incoming hosts. He orders Stubbs to remain and protect Abernathy.
- The PMC teams begin to sweep the lower levels looking for the response team until they find them dead and naked. They are attacked by Dolores' group wearing their uniforms.
- Hale orders a technician to begin copying across Peter Abernathy's control unit. He says it will take time due to the vast amount of information.
- It becomes clear that the hosts are heading for the Cradle, and Stubbs realizes that they are trying to get their back ups. He directs the PMCs to head the hosts off.
- Elsie overhears the attack on the comms and becomes anxious since Bernard is still inside the Cradle.
- In the Cradle, Bernard meets Ford and discovers that the control unit he printed in the secret facility was for Ford to upload himself into the Cradle. Inside the Cradle he is alive, but would not survive in the real world as James Delos had tried to.
- Bernard learns the true scope of Delos' investment in the park. It is not to make the Hosts more Human, but to try and achieve immortality for themselves.
- The Man in Black, Lawrence, and his cousins are being pursued by the Ghost Nation.
- Maeve and her daughter flee to an abandoned village and hide in a house.
- The Man in Black and his group arrive at the same village and try to ambush the Ghost Nation.
- The Man in Black enters the same building as Maeve. She flashes back to the incident where he killed her daughter, and he recognizes her. Maeve shoots the Man in Black.
- Maeve uses her control powers to turn Lawrence's cousins against the Man in Black, and he is shot several times but manages to kill his attackers.
- As Maeve is about to kill the Man in Black, Lawrence arrives and holds her at gunpoint. Maeve persuades Lawrence to remember his past, and the time that the Man in Black killed his wife. Lawrence shoots the Man in Black.
- A QA team summoned by Sizemore arrives and guns down Lawrence. Maeve watches the Ghost Nation take her daughter before he is shot as well.
- Sizemore prevents her death, saying they need her alive, and she is loaded onto a QA vehicle.
- The Man in Black is injured by alive.
- In the Mesa, Hale is impatient at the time the transfer is taking and tells the technician to remove Abernathy's control unit.
- In the Cradle, Bernard learns about his origins and creation. During the reveal, Ford transfers his consciousness into Bernard.
- Bernard's control unit is returned to his body. All of the system blocks on the Mesa's systems are lifted.
- As Stubbs demands answers from Hale about what Abernathy is carrying, Dolores and her group enter. Hale attempts to talk to Dolores, but she sees through the attempts at flattery and knows about the information stored in her father.
- Bernard and Elsie head through the Mesa, but Ford appears to Bernard and tells him to send Elsie away. Bernard tells her about the valley beyond and she leaves to get better weapons.
- The PMCs fight the hosts. Angela and Clementine Pennyfeather are wounded by Engels.
- Dolores reveals that she knows all about Delos' project to create immortality. Hale threatens the hosts' back ups, but Dolores sees them as a chain rather than a lifeline.
- Engels finds the wounded Angela in the Cradle. He compliments her in making it that far, and she uses her appearance and sexual nature to get close to him. Pulling grenade pins on his belt, Angela sacrifices herself and destroys the Cradle.
- Finally free, Dolores prepares to kill Hale, but is distracted by Peter regaining his lucidity. Stubbs and Hale escape.
- Teddy fights Coughlin and kills him by repeatedly punching him in the face.
- Dolores says goodbye to her father, then uses a bone saw to remove his control unit.
- The hosts breach the control room as Sizemore and his QA team arrive. They leave Maeve on a gurney and head to the control room, leaving Sizemore.
- The hosts overwhelm and kill the team defending the control room.
- Acting on Ford's instructions, Bernard shuts down all of Westworld's systems.
- The hosts head into the garage, causing Sizemore to hide behind some crates. Dolores meets the injured Maeve and they talk. Dolores offers to kill Maeve, but Maeve declines.
- Ford directs Bernard to kill two PMCs they encounter. Bernard does not want to, so Ford takes over and kills them.
Present day events of "Journey Into Night" occur: (two weeks after gala massacre)
- A Delos team arrives at the beach and discovers Bernard in the surf. He is taken to meet with Karl Strand.
- Strand gets Antoine Costa to retrieve the memory core of a Ghost Nation host and discover what happened to him eleven days previously. He was killed by Dolores.
- The Delos team arrive at the massacre site and find the dead guests, along with the body of Robert Ford.
- The Bengal Tiger from The Raj is found on the bank of a large expanse of water.
- Satellite data shows that hundreds of hosts are gathered together. The team investigates and finds hundreds of drowned hosts, including Teddy. Bernard tells Karl Strand that he is responsible for killing them all.
Present day events of "Virtù e Fortuna" occur:
- Karl Strand leads the Delos team into the Mesa Hub through one of the train tunnels. The team encounter Charlotte Hale inside.
- Hale asks Strand if he has found Peter Abernathy, then asks Bernard if he knows where Abernathy is.
Present day events of "Akane No Mai" occur:
- In the Mesa Hub, the Delos Extraction team begin clear up operations, piling up dead hosts including Teddy Flood.
- Maling oversees the dredging of the flooded valley, collecting hosts and personal effects. She reports that she has sent tow teams out after Peter Abernathy.
- Technicians remove control units from dead hosts. Antoine Costa finds that a third of the recovered units are clean as if they had never been used. He also reports to Karl Strand that the Cradle has been destroyed.
Present day events of "Les Ecorches" occur:
- Stubbs confronts Bernard with his worries that Strand and his team are not there to rescue them. Stubbs suggests using the communications equipment that Theresa Cullen kept in her quarters, but they are interrupted by Strand. Strand has evidence that Theresa was killed on purpose and takes them both at gunpoint.
- Strand takes Bernard and Stubbs to the Remote Diagnostic Facility under Ford's house where Theresa was killed. Charlotte Hale is already waiting for them. Strand believes that either Bernard or Stubbs killed Theresa and suspects Stubbs because he doesn't believe Bernard would do it.
- A hidden door in the facility is found that leads to a storeroom where multiple copies of Bernard are stored. Bernard is held at gunpoint.
- Back at the Mesa, Bernard is interrogated and virtually tortured. Hale makes him remember the events of Dolores' attacks on the Mesa and the location of Peter Abernathy's control unit.
- After reliving the events, Bernard reveals that Abernathy's control unit is in Sector 16, Zone 4. Strand prepares to head out to retrieve it.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 "Trompe L'Oeil"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 2.25 2.26 2.27 2.28 2.29 2.30 2.31 2.32 2.33 2.34 2.35 2.36 2.37 2.38 2.39 2.40 2.41 2.42 "The Bicameral Mind"
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 "Reunion"
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 4.19 4.20 4.21 "The Stray"
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 5.12 5.13 5.14 5.15 5.16 5.17 5.18 5.19 5.20 5.21 5.22 5.23 5.24 5.25 5.26 5.27 5.28 "The Original"
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 "Dissonance Theory"
- ↑ "Dissonance_Theory#Arnold_and_Dolores"
- ↑ 8.00 8.01 8.02 8.03 8.04 8.05 8.06 8.07 8.08 8.09 8.10 8.11 8.12 8.13 8.14 8.15 8.16 8.17 8.18 "The Well-Tempered Clavier"
- ↑ 9.00 9.01 9.02 9.03 9.04 9.05 9.06 9.07 9.08 9.09 9.10 9.11 9.12 9.13 9.14 9.15 9.16 9.17 "Chestnut"
- ↑ 10.00 10.01 10.02 10.03 10.04 10.05 10.06 10.07 10.08 10.09 10.10 10.11 10.12 "Contrapasso"
- ↑ 11.00 11.01 11.02 11.03 11.04 11.05 11.06 11.07 11.08 11.09 11.10 11.11 11.12 11.13 11.14 11.15 11.16 11.17 11.18 11.19 11.20 11.21 "Trace Decay"
- ↑ 12.00 12.01 12.02 12.03 12.04 12.05 12.06 12.07 12.08 12.09 12.10 12.11 12.12 12.13 12.14 12.15 12.16 "The Riddle of the Sphinx"
- ↑ 13.00 13.01 13.02 13.03 13.04 13.05 13.06 13.07 13.08 13.09 13.10 13.11 13.12 13.13 13.14 13.15 13.16 13.17 13.18 13.19 13.20 13.21 13.22 13.23 13.24 13.25 13.26 13.27 13.28 13.29 13.30 13.31 13.32 "Phase Space"
- ↑ 14.00 14.01 14.02 14.03 14.04 14.05 14.06 14.07 14.08 14.09 14.10 14.11 14.12 14.13 14.14 14.15 14.16 14.17 14.18 14.19 14.20 14.21 14.22 14.23 14.24 14.25 14.26 14.27 14.28 14.29 14.30 14.31 14.32 14.33 14.34 14.35 14.36 14.37 "Les Ecorches"
- ↑ 15.00 15.01 15.02 15.03 15.04 15.05 15.06 15.07 15.08 15.09 15.10 15.11 15.12 15.13 15.14 15.15 15.16 15.17 "The Adversary"
- ↑ 16.00 16.01 16.02 16.03 16.04 16.05 16.06 16.07 16.08 16.09 16.10 16.11 16.12 16.13 16.14 "Journey Into Night"
- ↑ 17.00 17.01 17.02 17.03 17.04 17.05 17.06 17.07 17.08 17.09 17.10 17.11 17.12 17.13 17.14 17.15 17.16 17.17 17.18 "Virtù e Fortuna"
- ↑ 18.00 18.01 18.02 18.03 18.04 18.05 18.06 18.07 18.08 18.09 18.10 18.11 18.12 18.13 18.14 18.15 18.16 18.17 "Akane No Mai"